Availability: 2 - 3 Days
Peeling face mask
- Superficial peel for hyperpigmented, wrinkled & scarred Acne skin
- Rapidly reduces inflamed Acne & superficial scarring
After applying Acnex® Face Mask, penetration of maintenance creams is significantly increased, giving better results more rapidly.
Directions of use:
- Degrease the skin to be treated using Acetone & cotton gauze swabs. Towel dry.
- Massage a thin layer of Acnex® Face Mask into skin for five minutes.
- Leave mask on for another 10 minutes, depending upon the degree of oiliness & scarring.
- Wash off the Acnex® Face Mask with cold water. Towel dry.
- Apply Lightenex® Face Mask, which soothes & lightens the skin.
- After 25 minutes, wash off the Lightenex® Face Mask with cold water.
- Apply Sun Blockex® SPF 50 SPF
Choice of home use cream depends on dominating problem:
- Lightenex® Plus or Lightenex® Gold for Hyperpigmentation,
- Acnex® cream for Acne
- Wrinklex® ,Anti-agex® serum for Ant-ageing .
- Scar Repairex® or Scar Repairex® Ultra for scarred skin
Acnex® Face Mask, the Professional choice
FUNCTIONS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
It is a combination of High concentrations of Pharmaceutical grade acids:
Deep exfoliant for:
- Actinic keratosis
- Seborrheic keratosis, wrinkles & acne
- Enhances absorption of Ascorbic acid & Retinaldehyde
Depigmenter & Keratolytic
- Tyrosinase inhibitor
- Inhibits hyper-active Melanocytes
Depigmenter & Anti-oxidant
- Gentle exfoliant
- Phytic acid chelates Copper & Iron in skin (Copper is essential part of the enzyme Tyrosinase which makes Melanin.)
The ph of Acnex® Face Mask is pH 1.9 making it suitable for superficial peeling. This allows the Azelaic acid & Phytic acid to penetrate the Corneum Stratum without necrosis or oedema.
Six sequential weekly peels for:
- Scarred skin with Scar Repairex® cream
- Hyper-pigmentation with Lightenex® Plus or Lightenex® Gold
- Wrinkles with Wrinklex® & Anti Agex® serum.
- Oily acne prone skin with Acnex® cream