Availability: In Stock
Eyerix® is clinically proven to reduce:
- Dark circles under the eyes
The skin around the eyes is very delicate, thin, and susceptible to damage.
Directions of use:
Apply Eyerix® daily, before moisturising.
In the morning and at night:
- Ensure skin is freshly cleansed.
- Apply LIGHTENEX® cream, taking care to avoid the delicate skin around the eyes and use EYERIX® cream around the eyes.
- Massage this cream into the skin.
- Wait for five minutes for absorption.
- Apply MOISUTURIX® SPF 25 to lock in the LIGHTENEX®.
The rich formula prevents water loss and blocks sunlight (UVA and UVB light), which causes darkening of the skin.
The unique formulation patent pending) penetrates the deep, thicker layer of the skin to provide the ultimate moisturiser.
The results can be seen in a few weeks, if used twice daily.
FUNCTIONS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
(Tyrosinase competitive inhibitors)
- Kojic dipalmitate
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Extract (Arbutin)
- Mitracarpus Scaber Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra extract
- Ceratonia siliqua gum
- Tocopherol (vitamin E)
- Cetyl palmitate
- Isopropyl palmitate
- Cetearyl Isononanoate
How it works
- Contains kojic acid, which is proven to lighten the skin by inhibiting the production of melanin.
- It is the accumulation of melanin that causes darker skin colour.
- It multiplies the production of collagen (a skin protein) and elastic, thereby improving the skin smoothness and elasticity and slowing down the wrinkling process.
- It suppresses inflammatory enzymes, therefore decreasing puffiness, swelling and signs of fatigue.
- It strengthens capillaries, arteries and veins, thus reducing leakage and colour lines.
- Obstructs histamine formation, therefore reducing any allergic reactions.