Micro-Needling System has been clinically proven to give you these dramatic results even QUICKER!
After years of research, scientists have perfected a micro-needle device, which is used by the leading Aesthetic Dermatologists for fast and effective results.
Depending upon the size of the derma roller needle used; the roller head, studded with 192 solid core Titanium steel wedge shaped needles is very effective to increase the penetration of the powerful cosmeceuticals deep into the chosen target layer of skin.
The Dermarollex device:
• Increases the penetration of the powerful cosmeceuticals deep near
the chosen target layer of the skin.
• Promotes healing by stimulating collagen & elastin production in the
skin without damaging it.
• Promotes new blood vessel synthesis without damaging
Recommended by Dermatologists as an aide in aesthetic cosmetology for the following conditions:
• Surgical Scar Removal
• Acne Scar Removal
• Stretch Marks removal
• Anti wrinkle
• Cellulite removal
What needle length should I choose when selecting my Dermarollex?
Dermarollex is available in a choice of four sizes, so you should choose the needle size which best suits the condition or body part you are trying to treat:
• 0.2mm-0.25mm needle for: sunken or depressed acne scars, melasma, hyperpigmentation, superficial wrinkles.
• 0.5mm needle for: depressed or sunken scars, deeper wrinkles.
• 1mm needle for: white, silvery, old stretch marks, bust & buttock sagging, rolling or box car acne scars.
• 0.5mm -1.5mm needles should be used in aseptic conditions as small micro-bleeds can occur.
Professional Supervision is advised for use of needles longer than 0.25mm.
We also provide a narrow-head roller, which has 3 micro-needles in each row, instead of the normal 8 needles standard.
The narrow roller allows specialized & inaccessible areas of the skin to be treated without unnecessary trauma to the surrounding healthy skin e.g. a single long, white old stretch mark on the arms, breasts, chest, upper lip, skin around the eyes, frown lines on the forehead & small dark spots.
(NOT TO BE USED ON THE EYELIDS)
How does the Dermarollex Work?
• As you roll the skin roller over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis. (Your pores are pushed open temporarily).
• These tiny channels encourage the active ingredients to penetrate to where they need to work.
• These tiny holes remain open for 24-48 hours, during which further applications of the PharmaClinix cream can be made.
• These micro-punctures are perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of
collagen and elastin.
• By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing.
• This process of skin remodelling can go on for months after each Dermarollex treatment, but noticeable results can be seen within a week!
• Your skin naturally renews itself every 40 days, so with a little stimulation changes can be dramatic and fast.
The Dermarollex is easy to use:
• Use EMLA local anaesthetic cream from your pharmacy to provide pain relief
• Do not force the roller into the skin. Simply use mild pressure.
• After the treatment, wash the Dermarollex in sterilising fluid.
• Apply the relevant PharmaClinix cream to the skin, until absorbed.
• Roll the head onto the skin, firmly, but slowly, to make sure that the needles penetrate the surface layer.
• Roll at the same intensity four times each vertically, horizontally & diagonally.
• Re-apply the cream after rolling the skin to get maximum benefit.
• Use once a week, preferably before bed-time, gradually increasing to five times a week over 4 weeks.
Sterilizing your Dermarollex after the treatment:
• Wash the Dermarollex under running hot water.
• Sterilize the Dermarollex, with household disinfectant or sterilising liquid.
• Immerse in half a glass of the liquid for 15 minutes.
• Shake off the excess fluid
• Allow to dry completely, before putting into its plastic case.
• Use one roller per person.
• Do NOT use in active acne, raised scars, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis and raised moles or warts.
• Do not apply on eyelids.
• For safety & hygienic purposes; Store in the supplied plastic box.
• Needle size of more than 0.2mm should be used under medical supervision only.
• Keep out of reach of children.
The Dermarollex results
• Noticeable results can be achieved within a week!
• 3-4 weeks of regular application will show dramatic results.
• The larger & the more damaged the area, the longer it will take to treat.
Please write a footnote on each:
*Whilst 0.2mm is being advised on the protocols for the initial procedure, the size of the Dermarollex needle should be chosen according to the type of treatment required. *Please see the guidelines of the needle sizes advised. *Post & Pre-operative advise should be followed *Consent forms should be signed