Sun Blockex® SPF 50
Sun Blockex SPF 50
Moisturizing total sun block cream, containing titanium dioxide, which offers maximum protection against UVA & UVB ray.
• Protects against hyper pigmentation
• Does not leave a white "sheen’’
• Normal make-up can be worn on top
• Excellent if undergoing Laser, Micro-dermabrasion or
Chemical peels treatment
• Suitable for children & adults of all skin types
How it works
Ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun can damage the cells in your body.
Over a period of time, darkening of the skin occurs, which is very “patchy” and uneven in the Asians.
In extreme cases, it can also lead to melanoma (skin cancer). Cases of skin cancer have doubled in the last decade, and will continue to rise as the protective ozone layer in the atmosphere is being depleted.
Sun can cause your skin to age prematurely. UVA light radiation is worse as it penetrates deep into the dermis even when you are indoors. Sun care is essential at all times as harmful Ultra-violet light from the sun is present even on a cloudy day.
The BDA (British Dermatollogical Association), recommends that minimum spf 30 be used to prevent sun damage.
To obtain the sun protection factor indicated, it is essential that you follow these rules:
• A thick layer of cream must be applied to obtain maximum protection.
• Remember, even on a cloudy day, up to 50 % of the suns UV Rays
reach your skin.
• You may not feel the rays of the sun so strongly while the wind is blowing-
skin damage still occurs.
• Remember that the sun’s rays are strongest between 11am – 2pm.
• Sweating dissipates sun screen; be careful after strenuous activity.
• Apply sunscreen half an hour before leaving home as it will have been
FUNCTIONS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
• Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
• Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
• Tocopheryl Acetate
• Isopropyl Palmitate
• Imperata cylindrica extract
• Butylene glycol
• Magnolia bondii extract
• Magnolia bondii bark extract
• Butyrospermum parkii butter
• Cetyl dimethicone
Directions of use:
• Apply liberally and gently massage onto your face and exposed areas prior to sun exposure.
• Reapply frequently and after drying.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water.
• If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.