Availability: In Stock
Lightenex® Gold is developed for:
- Most resistant Hyperpigmentation, First line treatment for all Hyperpigmentation on the face.
- Deep Dermal Melasma
Lightenex® Gold is particularly useful for first line treatment of Hyperpigmentation of the face especially in dry sensitive skins.
- Face, First line.
The unique formulation is incorporated in a Nano-liposomal delivery system with the most advanced penetrating therapeutic technologies, so that maximum tolerable concentrations of powerful whitening ingredients are targeted at the Melanocytes.
Some patients experience a slight darkening of the hyperpigmentation after 1-2 weeks of treatment. This is in fact an illusion because the exfoliation caused by the acid is pushing the pigmented dark area in the skin to the surface eventually to peel off. Do not be alarmed and continue with the treatment.
Does not contain Hydroquinone!
High potency skin lightening formulation.
Maxium concentration of powerful, clinically proven whitening ingredients that are targeted at the melanocytes to reduce melanin production.
No other formula matches this!
Check out the range & concentration of clinically proven active ingredients:
- Alpha Arbutin
- Beta Arbutin
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Octadeanoic Acid
- L-Lactic acid
- N –acetyl Glucosamine
- Salicylic Acid
- Liquorice Extract (Glabridin)
- Ferulic Acid & mixed Tocopherols
FUNCTIONS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- High strength Tyrosinase inhibitor
- Slow release Tyrosinase inhibitor
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Mast cell stabilizer
Octadecenedioic Acid (Azelaic Acid Type Dioic Acid)
- Powerful Tyrosinase synthesis reducer
- Penetration enhancer
- Fat-soluble anti-inflammatory keratolytic
- Removes the superficial layer of dead skin cells
- Improving penetration of whitening agents to the hair follicles for deep dermal hyperpigmentation
- Stimulates epidermal cell turnover
- Help reduce the thickened corneum stratum
- High strenght Tyrosinase inhibitor
- Anit-inflammatory agent
- Reduce melanin synthesis
- Melanosome transfer inhibitor
- Collegen & Hyaluronic acid synthesis stimulator
- Tyrosinase inhibitor
Enhances Ascorbic acid absorption
Ferulic Acid & Mixed Tocopherols
- Skin whitener
- Skin whitener