Availability: In Stock
Lightenex® Gold, The strongest treatment for deep Hyperpigmentation and Melasma in Asian and African skin.
- Most resistant Hyperpigmentation
- Deep Dermal Melasma
The unique formulation is incorporated in a Nano-liposomal delivery system with the most advanced penetrating therapeutic technologies, so that maximum tolerable concentrations of powerful whitening ingredients are targeted at the Melanocytes.
A unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, clinically proven whitening ingredients in a stable base, which target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production.
High potency skin lightening formulation of clinically proven active ingredients:
- Alpha Arbutin
- Beta Arbutin
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Octadeanoic Acid
- L-Lactic acid
- N –acetyl Glucosamine
- Salicylic Acid
- Liquorice Extract (Glabridin)
- Ferulic Acid & mixed Tocopherols
Does not contain Hydroquinone!
Please note that the skin will look darker after 2-3 weeks.
This happens because of the pigment Melanin, which sits deep within the skin.
As exfoliation occurs, Melanin moves nearer the surface giving the illusion that the skin is darker.
As the treatment is continued, this old melanin is shed & new normal skin cells will come through giving the lightening effect. So be patient and continue with the treatment, as it can take 8-12 weeks for visible results to show.
It is essential to wear Sun Blockex® SPF 50 during the day to prevent the harmful UVA & UVB rays from darkening the skin.
For even better & quicker results, it is advised to use the Lightenex® Skin Lightening Home Kit, which incorporates the Lightenex® Skin Lightening Face Mask & Lightenex® Skin Lightening Face Scrub.
FUNCTIONS OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- High strength Tyrosinase inhibitor
- Slow release Tyrosinase inhibitor
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Mast cell stabilizer
Octadecenedioic Acid (Azelaic Acid Type Dioic Acid)
- Powerful Tyrosinase synthesis reducer
- Penetration enhancer
- Fat-soluble anti-inflammatory keratolytic
- Removes the superficial layer of dead skin cells
- Improving penetration of whitening agents to the hair follicles for deep dermal hyperpigmentation
- Stimulates epidermal cell turnover
- Help reduce the thickened corneum stratum
- High strenght Tyrosinase inhibitor
- Anit-inflammatory agent
- Reduce melanin synthesis
- Melanosome transfer inhibitor
- Collegen & Hyaluronic acid synthesis stimulator
- Tyrosinase inhibitor
Enhances Ascorbic acid absorption
Ferulic Acid & Mixed Tocopherols
- Skin whitener
- Skin whitener