Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘PharmaClinix® Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PharmaClinix®, Unit 3 & 4 Issigonis House, Cowley Road, W3 7UN. Our company registration number is 05339739 registered in London. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PharmaClinix® Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PharmaClinix® Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PharmaClinix® Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our website, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept Visa credit and debit cards / Mastercard / Switch / Solo and Maestro / Paypal / Google Checkout. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, or over the Internet.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
30 Days money back guarantee
Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is offered to new customers only – we will issue a full refund, less shipping, on returned products, used or unused, post-marked within 30 days of the initial delivery date and accompanied with a RMA number. To obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and process a return, email us within 30 days of receiving your order.
Please mention your order number along with the reason for return. Upon receiving your request, we will respond within 1 business day with return instructions and an issued RMA number. We will not refund any returned orders without an issued RMA number.
All return requests must be made by email.
Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Product containers including complete packaging, inserts and seals must be returned in order for us to process a refund. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded/trackable delivery service when shipping the items.
Any purchase made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card. If the original credit card account has expired or been cancelled, we cannot issue a refund.
Customer will be responsible for any service charges/fees that may be assessed by the credit card or banking institution.
Re-orders and wholesale orders are non-refundable.
The start of the 30 day period is the day courier records successful delivery. Each products has to be used by one customer and applied according to the instruction on the product cartoon.
If your order was received damaged or defective, please email us for an exchange. All of our policies, including the money back guarantee, apply only to purchases made directly through our website.
Shipping And Handling
We deliver to the UK, EU and Asia and elsewhere by exception. Any problem with orders then please phone our order line where we can arrange for an alternative supply route via a local distributor.
We aim to process your order within a day. We will normally send your order to you in 3 business days, however please allow 28 days. International orders are generally received in 5 working days but please allow 28 days.
If you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com, alternatively, you can call on 0208 749 9118 (International +44 (0) 208 749 9118) or write to us at:
PharmaClinix®, Unit 3 & 4 Issigonis House, Cowley Road, London. W3 7UN