New Advanced Formulation
Patch test: apply on inside of elbow & leave for 48 hours to check for sensitivity or allergic reactions.
Lightenex® Bright is a skin lightening cream with a combination of skin whitening agents & vitamins which is scientifically designed for:
- Superficial hyperpigmentation & melasma
- Excellent for teenagers
- Suitable for sensitive skins
- Maintenance cream, once hyperpigmentation is cleared
- Massage vigorously on clean skin, twice daily.
- For best results , use Sun Blockex® Max SPF 50 sun protection cream after applying Lightenex® Bright
- Use as directed.
- Can cause mild tingling and irritation for a few minutes.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children
Sun Alert: It is essential to wear sun screen while using this product and for a week after you discontinue use.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Niacinamide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kojic Acid, Giycerin, Ceteareath 12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octadecenedioic Acid, Beta Arbutin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis(Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyccride, Urea, Soluble Collagen (and) Hydrolyzed Elastin, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Ceteareth – 20, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.
*Please note :
Only natural plant-based extracts are used in Pharmaclinix products, resulting in a slight change of colour.
This will not reduce efficacy of product. Dermatologically Tested. Not tested on animals.
We do not use any harsh or synthetic chemicals.
Please take care when you transport Pharmaclinix products. Protect against light.
Store between 5-25 degrees Celsius.