NEW ADVANCED FORMULATION
ADVISE: APPLY ON INSIDE OF ELBOW & CHECK AFTER 24 HOURS FOR REDNESS AND IRRITATION OR ALLERGY.
Lightenex® Plus cream is a strong skin lightening cream, which is excellent to lighten epidermal hyperpigmentation, e.g. dark marks left by acne, scratches, cuts. Independent trials have shown up to 76% reduction over a 12-week period.
Lightenex® Plus is particularly effective as a maintenance skin lightening cream for normal skin tone, after dermal hyperpigmentation (deep melasma) has been treated. The Actives not only treats the recurrent pigmentation, due to the skin whitening ingredients, but also prevents further darkening due to the incorporated sun screen.
This Professional Strength Skin Lightener includes Kojic Dipalmitate, Phytic acid, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, (Vitamin E) Tocopheryl Acetate, Octadecenedioic acid, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice) & Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract as active ingredients.
The carrier system of the special formulation is designed to penetrate the tougher skins of the darker skin toned people.
However, it is strongly recommended to apply a total sun block on top of Lightenex® Plus cream to get maximum protection against the harmful UVA & UVB rays of the sun.
- Wash the skin & massage Lightenex® Plus two hours before going to bed on cleansed face until stinging.
- Use as short contact (2 hours & wash off) on sensitive parts i.e. groin & arm pits, under eye.
- Only apply total Sun Blockex® SPF 50 twice during daytime even if indoors.
- Monthly photographs for objective measurement of improvement.
- Can cause mild tingling & irritation for a few minutes
- Use as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Colour may change over time due to natural ingredients. This will not reduce efficacy of product.
Sun Alert: It is essential to wear sun screen while using this product and for a week after you discontinue use.
It is a well known fact that the darker skin toned people use drastic measures in order to lighten skin, but:
- Do NOT use skin lighteners containing Hydroquinone.
- Do NOT use bleaching cream containing steroids.
- Do NOT use creams containing mercury as this is a poison.
These can cause permanent skin damage including permanent redness, thinning and blood vessel streaks.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octadecenedioic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Paraffinum Liquidum, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Kojic Dipalmitate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Phytic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, PPG-11 Stearyl Ether, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Wax, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba, Paraffin, Glyceryl Palmitate/Stearate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, T-Butyl Alcohol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum
*Please note :
Only natural plant-based extracts are used in Pharmaclinix products, resulting in a slight change of colour.
This will not reduce efficacy of product. Dermatologically Tested. Not tested on animals.
We do not use any harsh or synthetic chemicals.
Please take care when you transport Pharmaclinix products. Protect against light.
Store between 5-25 degrees Celsius.