New Advanced Formulation
Patch test: apply on inside of elbow & leave for 48 hours to check for sensitivity or allergic reactions.
Skin Vitamix® is a high strength Vitamin A & Vitamin E cream with anti-oxidants, skin conditioners & emollients that work in the deeper layers of the skin, where cell regeneration occurs.
It is particularly effective in Asian & darker skins, as it reverses sun damage & reduces resultant hyperpigmentation.
This Professional Strength Skin Lightener includes Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate as active ingredients.
Vitamin A & E for skin:
- Activates the immune system of the skin
- Helps to reduces appearance of sun damage & blemishes
- Promotes tissue repair, reversing damage.
- Stimulates new cell formation
- Restore normal structure of the skin
Skin Vitamix® cream is an excellent cell- regenerator for people:
- Who smoke (the skin texture is improved)
- Have oily skin (the pores are closed, leading to less oil being produced)
- Suffer from blackheads or whiteheads (less oil production & clogging of pores)
- Apply a thin layer on cleansed skin.
- Use twice daily.
Total Sun protection (e.g. Sun Blockex® SPF50) during the day is strongly advised
For best Anti-ageing treatment, at night,
- Wash face thoroughly
- Massage Anti Agex® serum a circular motion, until fully absorbed.
- After 10 minutes, apply Skin Vitamix® cream
- Use as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Persea Gratissima Oil, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cera Alba, Alcohol, Carbomer, Glyceryl Palmitate/Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum
How does Skin Vitamix® work?
- Vitamin A and E cream is an antioxidant, which helps activate the immune system of the skin and visibly reduces the appearance of sun damage and blemishes.
- Helps to keep the skin looking youthful by helping to promote tissue repair.
- The Lypozomes, are anti-ageing agents that prevent skin cells from clustering in the pores and this stimulates the rate at which new skin cells form, which is essential for those suffering with blackheads on the face.
- This, in turn, helps to diminish wrinkles, fade brown spots and promotes radiant, wrinkle-free skin.
*Please note :
Only natural plant-based extracts are used in Pharmaclinix products, resulting in a slight change of colour.
This will not reduce efficacy of product. Dermatologically Tested. Not tested on animals.
We do not use any harsh or synthetic chemicals.
Please take care when you transport Pharmaclinix products. Protect against light.
Store between 5-25 degrees Celsius.