Systems Analyst – Salesforce
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Salesforce professional to join a successful cosmetics company based in London.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com technologies, platforms, tools, data management and functionality
- Discovery of client needs and design & support during implementation of Salesforce solutions
- An understanding of Visualforce, Process Builder, Data Loader, Package Creation, Workflow Rules, Triggers, Apex Classes,.
- Data migration and integration
- You will oversee the maintenance of the Salesforce platform whilst designing and implementing the System, maintaining quality of Salesforce system data and conducting regular checks of data integrity.
- End user training
- Previous experience of implementing robust information security procedures and adherence to Best practices
- Providing system administration support for Salesforce environments, especially related to customised applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Keeping up to date of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Working closely with the team to articulate solutions and share knowledge to ensure success
- Possess knowledge of best practices and articulate potential benefit/impacts to the business.
- Must have good verbal communication to explain complex solutions to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, have good gravitas
- Driving proactive proposals on the best use of technology to drive innovative solutions to key business issues.
- Creating reports and dashboards as required
- Performing a design authority role on projects and Major/Minor Enhancements ensuring that the detailed designs and solutions delivered align to the solution architecture, managing and resolving any design issues as they arise
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) mandatory
- Good Exposure to CRM technologies
- Degree in Computer Science
- Good exposure to SQL, PL/SQL
- Database Oracle, SQL Server.
- Strong software engineering skills predominantly with Java, J2EE, JSP
- Strong Analytical skills and Problem-solving Skills
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills