New Advanced Formulation
Patch test: apply on inside of elbow & leave for 48 hours to check for sensitivity or allergic reactions.
Sun Blockex® Max SPF 50 is the only Total sun protection cream which contains skin whiteners, vitamins & collagen.
This is particularly effective in Asian & darker skins, as it lightens the dark patches that inadvertently appear with even the slightest sun exposure.
The Professional strength of ingredients:
- Helps to prevent & clear hyperpigmentation
- Protect skin after laser therapy
- Reverse ageing
- Maximum protection against UVA & UVB rays
Sun Blockex® Max SPF 50 is also excellent after:
- Laser hair removal
- Dermarolling with Chemical de-pigmenters (Avoid using around the eyes)
- Apply liberally and gently massage onto your face and exposed areas prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and after drying.
- Use as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children
Aqua, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polysilicone-15, Petrolatum, Tocopherol Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Dimethicone, Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopherol Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, BHT.
*Please note :
Only natural plant-based extracts are used in Pharmaclinix products, resulting in a slight change of colour.
This will not reduce efficacy of product. Dermatologically Tested. Not tested on animals.
We do not use any harsh or synthetic chemicals.
Please take care when you transport Pharmaclinix products. Protect against light.
Store between 5-25 degrees Celsius.