NEW ADVANCED FORMULATION
ADVISE: APPLY ON INSIDE OF ELBOW & LEAVE ON FOR 48 HOURS TO CHECK FOR SENSITIVITY OR ALLERGY.
Acnex® peeling face mask is a compound peel which is for Professional use only.
It contains a very high concentration of combined acids which exfoliate the epidermis, so more effective Clinic treatments can be carried out, as penetration of maintenance creams is significantly improved.
The ph of Acnex® Face Mask is pH 1.9 making it suitable for superficial peeling. This allows the Azelaic acid & Phytic acid to penetrate the Corneum Stratum without necrosis or oedema.
This Professional Strength includes Glycolic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Phytic Acid, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract as active ingredients.
It is particularly effective in treating:
- Active Acne
- Resistant Hyperpigmentation
- Sun damaged skin
- Superficial wrinkles
- Reduces inflamed acne
- Reduce superficial scars
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Azelaic Acid, Phytic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Twig Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Cera Alba, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glyceryl Palmitate/Stearate, Stearic Acid, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, BHT, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum.
- Cleanse & degrease the skin to be treated using Acetone & cotton gauze swabs. Towel dry.
- Massage a thin layer of Acnex® Face Mask into skin for five minutes.
- Leave mask on for 20-30 minutes, depending upon the degree of oiliness & scarring.
- Wash off the Acnex® Face Mask with cold water. Towel dry.
- Apply Lightenex® Face Mask, which soothes & lightens the skin.
- After 25 minutes, wash off the Lightenex® Face Mask with cold water.
- Apply Sun Blockex® SPF 50 SPF.
- Use under professional guidance
- May cause tingling, which subsides after 5 minutes
- Reduce frequency if irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
Sun Alert: It is essential to wear a sun screen while using this product, and for a week after you discontinue use.
Choice of home use cream depends on dominating problem.
Acne, use Acnex® cream
Hyperpigmentation, use Lightenex® Gold cream
Anti ageing, use Anti Agex serum & Wrinklex® cream
Scarred skin, use Scar Repairex® Ultra cream
*Please note :
Only natural plant-based extracts are used in Pharmaclinix products, resulting in a slight change of colour.
This will not reduce efficacy of product. Dermatologically Tested. Not tested on animals.
We do not use any harsh or synthetic chemicals.
Please take care when you transport Pharmaclinix products. Protect against light.
Store between 5-25 degrees Celsius.