Acne skin care products are essential for Acne skin care. Acne prone skin require a specific skin care routine, which is explained in the video.
How to take care of acne prone skin?
- Avoid Frequent Handling of the Skin
- Don’t squeeze the spots, as this leads to scars
- Shave Carefully
- Avoid a Sunburn or Suntan
- Completely remove make-up before going to bed.
- Clean Skin Gently
- With a mild cleanser, once in the morning and once in the evening, and after heavy exercise.
- Thoroughly rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Very hot/cold water makes it worse.
- Do not use strong soaps or rough scrub pads, as it makes the problem worse.
- Shampoo your hair regularly. If you have oily hair, you may want to wash it every day. Avoid letting your hair fall across your face.
- Use oil-free cosmetics.
- Wash your make-up brushes regularly to avoid re-infecting yourself.
Apply Acnex® cream by Pharmaclinix® twice daily.
- Prevents Acne
- Treats Acne
- Reduces dark marks left by Acne
For more information, log onto www.facebook.com/acnexcream
For more beauty tips, & to make you more confident than ever,
please subscribe to my YouTube channel: Shashi Gossain