Skin coloration irregularities are relatively common. Pigmentation disorders like hyperpigmentation can make the skin appear lighter or darker, or blotchy in places and can occur affect people of all races.
Skin pigmentation is determined by melanin, a substance produced by melanocyte cells in the skin. Melanin absorbs UV light, thus protecting the body from its harmful effects. However it is quite common for melanin to be excessively produced by the body leading to Skin pigmentation irregularities. These fall into one of three categories:
- Actinic lentiginous, also known as sun spots
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Lightenex Hand & Foot Intense is a skin whitening formula containing potent skin lighteners, Urea & vitamins with SPF 40.
- Helps to reduce hyperpigmentation
- Intense moisturiser
- Protects against UVA & UVB rays
- Exfoliates dry & thickened skin
PharmaClinix Hyper-Pigmentation for Dark Skin
Gold Serum Hyper-Pigmentation
Lightenex Gold serum is the strongest skin whitening treatment for hyperpigmentation and Melasma in Asian, African & Ethnic skins.
Buy PharmaClinix Hyperpigmentation Products Online at: www.pharmaClinix.com or send your inquiries to email@example.com